Equality of opportunity is something that is key to everything that we do at the Elland Academy. We are committed to ensuring that no one is disadvantaged because of physical disabilities. Upon admission students individual needs are assessed, and appropriate measures to ensure equality of access are put into place as a priority.
- Increase participation from ethnic minority learners in after school activities
- Narrow the gap in performance of disabled learners (including SEN registered)
- Raise attainment in English for male learners
- Attract a higher number of people from ethnic minority groups to our organisation
- Increase the number of job applications from disabled groups to our organisation
- Raise the number of male teaching appointments in Primary Academies