Homework is seen as one of the principal ways in which pupil achievement can be raised. The benefits of doing homework needs to be be instilled at an early age in all pupils in order that independent home study becomes routine.
The aim of homework at The Elland Academy is to:
- Enable pupils to understand that independent learning is vital to achieving success
- Give every pupil the opportunity to fulfil their potential
- Instil in all pupils the importance of life-long learning
- Provide training for students in planning & organising time
- Promote a responsibility for learning within each pupil
Your support as parents/carers is absolutely essential and we ask you most sincerely to take an interest in the standard and presentation of the work submitted.
- Homework Vision(193 KB)